Stress & Anxiety Workshops
A workshop for children and adults to learn yoga techniques that release stress and ease anxiety
In this workshop you will learn the key yoga poses, breathing practices and relaxation techniques to tackle stress and anxiety through calming the body and mind. Children as young as 3 years old are welcome to attend the family workshops.
Not only adults suffer from stress and anxiety. Young children through to teenagers are being diagnosed with significant stress and anxiety that affects their wellbeing. Learning yoga can give you the tools to take control of your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
According to Headspace, common symptoms of anxiety are:
- persistent worrying and excessive fears
- increased irritability
- difficulty in concentration, easily distracted
- avoidance of feared situations
- excessive shyness, social isolation/being withdrawn
- inability to relax, poor sleep
- problems with work, social or family life
- muscle tension
In this workshop you will:
- Release tension from the body
- Learn breathing practices you can use anytime, anywhere
- Experience a guided deep relaxation
- Take home your own stress-buster strategy
- Receive comprehensive notes so you can continue the practices at home
Bookings: Contact for workshop dates and bookings: contact form.